Thursday, November 08, 2007
I just read a write-up for "Our Dumb World: Atlas Of Planet Earth ", a book released by "America's Finest News Source", The Onion.
The book cover lists multiple improved features in this edition, including "Fewer Clouds on Maps" and "Curvier Lattitude Lines".
A preliminary review, as well as specific examples, indicate that it is a very entertaining volume of work.
- Afghanistan - Allah's Cat Box
- Bahamas - This Luggage isn't Going to Move Itself
- Chile - Preventing Argentina from Enjoying the Pacific Ocean Since 1818
- France - One Nation Above God
- Switzerland - Neutral.... Too Neutral
- The South - Where the Mistakes of the Past Come Alive