Wednesday, March 12, 2008
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection's (DEP) GIS Subsection of the Data Services Section has recently updated their ongoing GIS projects. To learn more about these projects, please see the Watershed Management's GIS Project Page.
Listed projects include:
- Florida National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) GIS Coverage
- Impaired Waters and Total Maximum Daily Load Program Support
- Outstanding Florida Waters GIS Coverage
- Updated Florida Panhandle Land Use and Land Cover GIS layer Development
- Updated Springs Layer Development