Monday, April 21, 2008
Autodesk, Inc. will be offering a free event entitled "The Autodesk Experience" from 7:30am - 3:30pm on Tuesday April 22nd, 2008 at the Miami Beach Convention Center located at 1901 Convention Center Drive in Miami Beach, FL.
All engineers and GIS professionals are encouraged to attend. Please register today.
Also be sure to check out the AutoCAD Map 3D Online Advisor to see if their product fits your company's business needs.
Per The Autodesk Experience event website, industry sessions include:
- What's New with AutoCAD 2009 – Tips & Tricks
- Digital Prototyping for Manufacturing
- AutoCAD for Mechanical and Electrical Design in Manufacturing
- Autodesk Solutions for Engineering & GIS Professionals
- AutoCAD Architecture: Tips & Tricks
- Autodesk Solutions for MEP Engineering (Building Information Modeling)
- Autodesk Solutions for Architecture (Building Information Modeling)
- Autodesk Solutions for Civil Engineering (Building Information Modeling)
- Autodesk Solutions for Architecture (A Day in the Life of Design Visualization)