Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Just a brief mention of two mash-ups I recently read about.
The first is Seero.com, a "geo-broadcasting platform for users to broadcast and experience destinations around the world. Seero fuses live and on-demand video with GPS mapping to create a rich and unique user experience."
- Broadcast live video and archive it for on-demand playback.
- Track GPS position in real-time and archive a course for playback with video.
- Explore the world and discover video through a geo-navigational interface.
- Geo-tag your video clips to showcase the destinations where they take place.
- Experience location specific factoids and feeds with a video broadcast.
The second is a MyVox application which allows users to create a map with voice recordings incorporated into the pushpin points. View this demo to learn more.